Washed me horse

2 Wheels
This post is 4472 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just thaught i'd share !!

MiniBigBike004.jpg

MiniBigBike002.jpg

and Kev,,,, this is taken from the same phone

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looking good!

Hope youre still enjoying it, plenty of miles planned for 2012?

I'm determined to get a few days away on the bikes, gonna do the coast run up towards you then down towards enniskillen. Should be fun

Jesus that's some crack in the wall. you should get that checked.

Hey Rayzor,,,, dont worry,,,the crack is just in the plaster. I had a load of blocks sitting on the street and with the weight the street sank, unfornatually it pulled the plaster with it. Looks worse than it is. Another wee job for me to fix in the summer,,,,,, Ooooo lucky me !!

Looking good!

Hope youre still enjoying it, plenty of miles planned for 2012?

I'm determined to get a few days away on the bikes, gonna do the coast run up towards you then down towards enniskillen. Should be fun

Hey there Vic,,,,, bring it on,, let me know when your plannin the trip and i could tag-along for some of it. Twill be good ta meet ya.

Looking good - wish my Fazer was as shiny... still its going next week for a *ahem* scooter... :eusa_shifty:

Its this 300cc:

scootaay1.jpg

My previous scooter from a while go was this 50cc

LudixBlaster.jpg

Why a scooter Graham ?

Is it for commuting on.

I had a spin on a 400cc scooter ( up in Scotland,,,,eh Blackhat ) it was a deadly yoke, plenty power and good fun,,,, only down side for me was it didnt feel to safe on the corners (scary), think its the small wheels that make it that way !

Loads of storage on them too !

Why a scooter Graham ?

Is it for commuting on.

I had a spin on a 400cc scooter ( up in Scotland,,,,eh Blackhat ) it was a deadly yoke, plenty power and good fun,,,, only down side for me was it didnt feel to safe on the corners (scary), think its the small wheels that make it that way !

Loads of storage on them too !

It is for commuting Pat - just felt the 6 miles of 40mph road to work doesn't do the Fazer justice + am hoping the scooter will be easier to clean. Also hoping it'll be a bit easier on petrol too. I almost bought another Cruiser for commuting on, but thought it would be self-defeating for filtering through traffic, cleaning etc.

I read this one handles similar to a bike in the corners as it has 16" wheels, but will find out on Wednesday when I pick it up.

Had thought of trading the Fazer for a car, but I couldn't bring myself to sit in traffic again.

I'll miss the Fazer though as its a great bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online