newbloke

This post is 4485 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well here I am introducing myself. Hmm, let's see -

1. Old, very old but still love riding bikes. Have had all types from BSA to Harleys to a superblackbird but love my xjr 'cos I can cruise or burn boy racers.

2. Yes, well, burning boy racers. Not so much now 'cos brain is only just keeping up with speed hahahaha.

3. We now live in Brittany. Decided to retire early from teaching in the UK (Wales) before I committed murder.

4. Her indoors enjoys riding pillion. I enjoy her as pillion because I can't hear her moaning. Shame they don't make intercoms for xjr's. No - they don't!!

5. Can't think of anything else except I have serious prob with bike. Will post quiery on appropriate forum

6. Thanks for listening :jossun:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC Jasper, nice to get an intro and yours is a doozy, I think your wrong you know they DO make an intercom for your bike shall I give your wife a call and tell her where to get one? Every teacher should get a bloody medal when they retire and a small plaque with the kids they should have strangled in gold letters to let you know that sometimes being patient is better than being in jail, plus of course you only have to see them once a day some poor sod has to live with the little scrote's. Someone here will have a fix for your problem so bung it on the workshop section and wait for lots of replies, not all will be of any use and some will be rude but that's bikers. :jossun: