2 Stroke gathering & YOC camping weekend 2012

This post is 4210 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scary pictures Al.

For those who don't know.

Around the table Left to right: DirtyDT, up.yours, Cynic, Blackhat (red top) and Airhead. Me obviously telling one of my famous cracking jokes.

Fab looking TS in the second picture.

Scary pictures Al.

For those who don't know.

Around the table Left to right: DirtyDT, up.yours, Cynic, Blackhat (red top) and Airhead.

Fab looking TS in the second picture.

I thought you would like that picture DT , it was good to chat to you on saturday , we spent most of the day buying each other brews, smokiin fags, and talking bollox about bikes, had a great day and cant wait till next year ,

good to chat to John,glad your bike made it round on the run,also Kev and Paul, Cynic apologies I never got round to speaking to you I kept meaning to but it never happened .

till next year then

I thought you would like that picture DT , it was good to chat to you on saturday , we spent most of the day buying each other brews, smokiin fags, and talking bollox about bikes, had a great day and cant wait till next year ,

Feeling is mutual Al. A nice easy Saturday.

Good to see you Al" hes some piccys,,,

squires2012012-1.jpg

Drewps still in bed

squires2012008.jpg

Kev about to give the Lc350 , welly at drewps door.

squires2012009.jpg

I should have kept riding that bloody thing of mine minus some gears an plus some grumbles least i would have made it after failing to find a lift. gutted i missed another meet up

Looks like you all had a great time.

Dreading what i am going to find insidebut somthing importants let go and its going to be costly.

sorry about their fumes drewpy :eusa_think: erm are you on about my fumes ? or the morning wake up fumes :biglaugha: .

anyway , it was a blast . realy good meeting up with you all again, hope you all enjoyed my undivided attention.

i tried sending pictures off my phone ,but it's being a bitch at the moment.

Kev was gutted CBD, he wanted a Chineese and no one knew which one you were on about......

oh yes you inconsiderate self centered git.i was ferkin looking forward too that chinky.

It was a restaurant, not a massage parlor Kev!

The food and toilets have not improved at Squires though.

Sounds like i missed a good weekend,,,,,,,, role on next year.

Did ye go for a spin togeather fri nite or sat mornin ??

A wee run satursay norning for fuel pat, :jossun: to the usual station,, the rain wasna heavy on fri, just nagging enuff , dark at 8 pm now too.