2 Stroke gathering & YOC camping weekend 2012

This post is 4209 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

next Sat, newman, the 1st Sept, Am ready to roll , DT175 polished and running, no neutral detent spring, as it jams shift drum,

it rides good tho " :headbang:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, thanks,, you lot go and enjoy yourselves on friday :eusa_snooty: while im at work :madflame:

then i will find my own way their on sat. :eusa_think: hopefully. :eusa_snooty:

Kev google map squires, then drag the wee man to the junctions, and memorize the road ,,, eazy mate,,, :yeah:

We got a head count yet "

jason ?

Pat, ?

Elmmet ? = shes local.

i'll be coming up friday too. Might run along with DDT. See how the timings go.

Whats the crusing speed of the TS, with it being a shakedown, running in run? I know there is a few years and 30 odd hp between them. Is 60 realistic. Or will that be too much.

i'll be coming up friday too. Might run along with DDT. See how the timings go.

Whats the crusing speed of the TS, with it being a shakedown, running in run? I know there is a few years and 30 odd hp between them. Is 60 realistic. Or will that be too much.

Not sure of the crusing speed at the moment. I can't get get much speed up in the garden. I think it should be throwing out around 23hp.

It's first planned road run is Tuesday morning. First shakedown and MOT in one go. How stupid brave am I?

I'll be there either Friday or sat depending on what's happening in the drewpy household.

pray for good weather. It'll be the XS ATM and not the tracker as I am still waiting for the battery to arrive from USA. It was sent USPS 14th August so hopefully arrive this week

another point chaps, where are we camping, same spot?

If others are joining us that haven't been there before I think we need to specify

I think, apart for one other guy, we were the only people camping on Friday night last year.

My limited directions would be, from the entrance go straight into the main car park and then into the adjoining car park up the hill on the right. In front of you you will see a couple of detached building (one is the toilet block). Keep to the left of the buildings and we should be at the very bottom of that field. Unless someone gets there first.

If in doubt look for a bloke with a pink rinse drinking a Cinzano. That will be Big Kev.

Really; look for a DT or three, a TDR and hopefully a TS.

Food

sqmap.jpg

Fk me dirty, thats an old piccy, the field at bottom of photo is now carprk also,, :car:

Weather update, Massive high pressure moving in from ezzores , for next weekend , :jossun: = :doggy:

bring shorts and sunglasses :icon_cool:

Weather update, Massive high pressure moving in from ezzores , for next weekend , :jossun: = :doggy:

yay

Does that mean I still have to source that open face helmet to go in?

I have been looking at these too

3_Bultaco_Helmet_Red.jpg3_Bultaco_Helmet_Black.jpg

Bultaco

They are supposed to be real quality. LINKY

I will call Moto Central in Hinckley to see what they have in tomorrow. It isn't too far to go.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online