2 Stroke gathering & YOC camping weekend 2012

This post is 4236 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

We could ride to Hull for some fish and chips on Friday depending on when people aim to arrive. 40 miles'ish each way.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im on afternoons on the friday , it's looking like sat morning arrival for me. :idea: unless ? i throw a sickie.

ah? but thats an hour when im following someone , it's a feckin journey when im on my own.

and it'l be dark.

Thers local village"s like tadcaster, Hull[ gulp] :eusa_shifty: seems a long way , am on the DT175 this year ,

gonna be earlier , say arrive 4.30 ish, ,,

patrick " you bringing the DT ? I will have trailer on,,,, :jossun:

Thers local village"s like tadcaster, ...........................

There is a kebab shop in Selby!

There is an all you can eat Chinese ain't to bad 8 miles away on a roads. Been before like loads of parking too on site.

Bikes taxed tested insured last week. Got some rattles so no land speed records this year haha. Well over due a rebuild like still on same rings from way back when an i did not run it in too well

There is an all you can eat Chinese ain't to bad 8 miles away on a roads. Been before like loads of parking too on site.

Bikes taxed tested insured last week. Got some rattles so no land speed records this year haha. Well over due a rebuild like still on same rings from way back when an i did not run it in too well

Be good to see you there Dave...when are you planning to turn up?

Wayhaaaaaaay " C.B.Dave,, :doggy: , hows it hanging, good to hear from yeh,,, glad your going, :buzz:

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy CBD,,,,, how the hell are ya.

Hope ya turn up at squires,,,,,, be good to catch up with ya again. :thumb:

Are you leading us in CBD? Otherwise Blackhat will get the sweats eating the chilli con carne again.

3 weeks to go.

Don't know yet Paul will try for Friday.

Don't know if this buffet will be ready for us lot haha you have to plan such things well start on the light stuff and end on the heavy foods to make the most of it.

I can't get get Athena parts of the shelf so don't want to strip down to inspect yet but also don't want to wreck piston at ton a go.

Done 100 miles yesterday local rattles well but no problems so im hopefull and will ad more oil to get some more ring use but it needs a full strip down and bearings so will nurse it around the ride out. Might put in the back off the pickup and drive over just in case

Looking forward to old faces and new this year. not long now so see you soon

I will be really strugling to go this year, but am gonna do me best.

The odds are against me,, i've been checking into dates an stuff.

We've a lot goin on at the moment, (work + life things)

She wants a family holiday,,i said she can have one later when work gets quieter,,

I've allready been away on my own a fair few times this year,,

The change-over in money to £ is poor,,

I've ta tax the DT €68

We are Going again ( nother wee wan on the way )

Insurance on car + jeep + house are due next week,,

And, it might rain that weekend ( only joking )

So Blackie,,,,, dont rule me out just yet,,, save me a spot on ya trailer,, ya know what am like, cant sleep that nite i might just go.

A'll be on da fone ta ya closer da time.

Better get ta work now for da money's €€€€

No worries pat,, just let me kno. And dave we"ll all tag on at back of ride-out, my DT has a few rumbles too,

Had to remove the neutral detent spring & ball, as would not let me upshift the box, :eusa_think: , ball is not oval , so must be groove in shift drum, anyway, she runs,, see you"s at Squires,,, :yeah:

• 2 weeks later...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online