YBR125 Headlight (or lack of light) considering using Dominator's

Tris1993
This post is 4491 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

i have a ybr125 and quite frankly the headlight is Sh!t, i have upgraded the bulb to a 40/45W halogen whitch made a dramatic differance from the standarrd bulb however for night time B roads its still a little scary.

now im not an idiot trying to street fighter a 125 or anything, however....

i have seen the dominator headlights and standard they take 60/65W bulbs added to that obviously there are two of them next to each other....

i also have a 55w bulb but that is blue... so quite hard to make out what different objects are at night when everything is blue, and i cant seem to find any brighter bulbs to fit the standard headlight...

so im wanting to know do any of you have any experiance with the dominators? or know of a much brighter buld to fit my standard headlight?

hear's a link to the dominators that i am looking at...

http://www.demon-twe...nator-headlight

i know it would probably look rediculouse on a YBR, however it is purely for practicality as i use it as a work-horse commuter.

any feedback on this would be muchly appreciated, thanks Tris ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Up for suggestions about HID upgrade kits aswell if anybody knows where they can be found for this bike and also the cost :) thanks again Tris ;)

You may have an issue keeping your battery charged up if you start using large capacity bulbs.

See the pinned topic -125 lights are rubbish

I'm sure there's a massive thread on this very subject. try the search feature

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online