Ciao

This post is 4492 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone, and happy new year!

My name is Filippo and I'm from Perugia, just in the center of Italy.

It took me quite a few to finally become a Yamaha owner, I don't really know why, because I always admired this firm and its products.

The Yamaha that broght me between all of you is a vintage one: a DT 400 that here in Italy is pretty rare and unusual

DT400a.jpg

I would like to tune it up a little for racing it in the Vintage Enduro Italian Championship, I'm sure that here I could find some good advices and suggestions.

Thank you,

ciao,

Filippo

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well...

thank you for your wellcome!

You know, here in Italy DTs are pretty rare, IT were almost never seen (if not during ISDE or such).

My goal is to modify my DT progressively to an IT or something in between, and is not the power that I'm looking for...

I'm afraid that I'm moving off-topic, I think I'll better create a new post about my ideas: I was just looking around to see where to put it and if it's not a double or such (I'm a moderator in a vintage forum in Italy, do you think that it happeras? ;) )

Ciao,

Filippo

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online