Im a newby.....

Junti70
This post is 4488 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello laydeez and gents,

Just to introduce myself,

Im Justin from Hertfordshire. Just bought an FZR 600 Genesis (89) yesterday as a project.

I have a ZZR 600 D1 which i use as a daily commute , and have various other projects on the go , including a a stupily tuned up Vespa PX125 scooter. Been into scooter riding/rallys for getting on 25 years, and bought a bike 2 years ago after going to the Rat And Survivors rally.

Oh, and no.....i'm not a Mod, i dont have a parka or lights and mirrors on my scooter :D

Other than scooters and bikes, i love music. Mainly listen to Punk,Metal,Psychobilly, OI,Ska,Reggae.

I am good with electrics, so hopefully i might be able to contribute to the forum, with some advise on that front.

Anyway, hope to chat with you all and hopefully, pick ya brains for solving problems along the way for my FZR project.

Cheers, Justin

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome junti" , there are other Cz owners on here,,, :bag: ,, , ,get involved in the threads, and any input will be welcome,, :jossun:

Welcome to the YOC Justin, nice to mix and match stops you getting bored, mods can be nice guys to (well I heard that some where) good luck with your project and a nice intro is always welcome. :jossun:

Cheers chaps for the welcomes.

My CZ is a '74 125 two stroke. Do love a 2 stroke........mmmm the smell :wub::crazy:

Its in a state of 'WIP' at the mo ( i bought it,stuck it behind my shed and havnt looked at it in 6 months), but will get to it sometime this year.

My Vespa is a P125 frame ('80) with a 2000 engine. Have bought a Quattrini kit to fit, so will take it from 8bhp to around 30bhp once done. My mate is currently machining the casings and porting.Once done, will keep up with the ZZR 0-40 without a problem ( so long as i keep over the head set to stop the front wheel lifting) :icon_biggrin:

The FZR is in really good condition for its age. Just needs some cosmetics doing,front brakes overhauling, and some new down pipes :jossun:

Cheers chaps for the welcomes.

My CZ is a '74 125 two stroke. Do love a 2 stroke........mmmm the smell :wub::crazy:

Its in a state of 'WIP' at the mo ( i bought it,stuck it behind my shed and havnt looked at it in 6 months), but will get to it sometime this year.

My Vespa is a P125 frame ('80) with a 2000 engine. Have bought a Quattrini kit to fit, so will take it from 8bhp to around 30bhp once done. My mate is currently machining the casings and porting.Once done, will keep up with the ZZR 0-40 without a problem ( so long as i keep over the head set to stop the front wheel lifting) :icon_biggrin:

no wonder with a 2000 engine :P