XS 400 Sensus

blackhat250
This post is 4495 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It realy amazes me the amount of XS400 owners on this forum,,,, :icon_surprised: ,,

Definatly got to be the most popular Workshop / classic/ talked about Yams, Whitch surprizes me ,, coz in the 1975/ 82 erra ,,, i never saw one on the road, [ there was a display bike that stayed in shop window for years] As the roads were awash with small & middle weight 2strokes. Were we all brain washed into the two-stroke style, overlooking the four stroke version of the RD400. or dare i mention the XS250 :ninja:

Lets hear all you Xs owners, reasons for ownership, :chat:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think there is a lot of xs owners on here is that if you google xs400 the top answer comes from this site.

I've been on here since the year dot, and have answered a lot of xs queries over that period!

I don't think anyone brought them, back in the day. All dealer registered. I think that people preferred the Superdream 400, especially the automatic one.

Now if that doesn't start a fightback, nothing will ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online