Messed my back up :(

Columbo
This post is 4465 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

First things first:

Not a crash

Bike is fine

Doing a left turn at a junction.

Hit a piece of plastic halfway through the turn and it took the back wheel.

the piece of plastic was flung out behind me due to the wheel spinning.

When the wheel caught traction again the resulting jolt did something to my back.

Managed to get home but my back hurts :shakeno:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

nasty, funny things backs. Sometimes just turning round can put someones back out.

take some ibruprofen, and keep it moving, its more likely strained muscle and rest doesn't help ( And no, I'm not a doctor so take this advice as you will)

Gotta agree with Drewpy, current practice says try to keep moving and take pain killers. If it persists for more than a few days, try and get in at your doctors, but if it is muscualr rather than bone problem, they are likely to tell you the same

erm , call me cynical if you will , but were you due in work by any chance. :eusa_think:

Haaaa " kev, them city slickers ,, be on the invalidity next,,,,,, :babyha:

@up.yours I'm a student ON HOLIDAYS!!! :hyper:

In all honesty, I friggin hate my sixth form!

Would much rather be employed.

I'm a certified computer technician with relevant experience and i'm currently training as a network technician/administrator.

But even PC world wont give me a job....

Rage!

sorry mate, i was kiddin wit ya, hope you soon recover, back pain aint no laughing matter.

you say your into computers , did you mean to say comuters :eusa_think: