What did you get for xmas? (bike related)

Columbo
This post is 4492 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What did you all get for christmas?

Anything bike related?

Anything not bike related but still awesome?

Here's my list as it stands.

• TomTom Urban Rider Regional (UK and NI)
  • Scala Rider bluetooth is promised

Bastards at halfords told my dad that the scala headset came with the gps but it didnt!

He's promised a headset when he finds the time.

Heres hoping its a G4 powerset so I can intercom with my mum on her pink scooter :hah:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Came home and the missus (Laura) was sat on my bed in stockings and suspenders wearing a santa hat with that dirty "c'mon" look... blew my load in the doorway, gotta say folks, best fuckin xmas ever!

i've got a little something in my sack saved up for her tonight... love you sweetie <3 :)

Time to wake up foamy the dream is over now & you have to do the washing up,Merry Christmas!!

Forgot to add that the wife has said she will pay for the rechrome on my spare forks for the XJ, now that's the spirit of christmas as she hates the "BLOODY THING" her words not mine.

i got fuckall for the bike, tight bastards.

You an me both mate !

but i dont mine,, they'd get the wrong things for me anyway.

Ya got f'all for the bike, :eusa_doh:

But she did get me a pair of Bruce Sprinsteen tickets for this July. :jossun::hyper::spin2:

Nope fuck all for me too.

Just a poxy bottle of booze costing a tenner tops. :eusa_snooty: Ho fucking HO

Awh, dont worry chaps, i will give you the most precious gift anyone could give, a childs laughter...

LOLOLOLOLOL PMSL LMFAO ROFL TROLOLOLOLOL :)

that's a psycho's laugh.

didn't get any bike stuff, but then I get it all year round anyways :eusa_whistle:

I got a Frank Thomas mesh jacket. It was a complete surprise and just what I wanted for next summer's rides! :jossun:

• 2 weeks later...

Bike related - I got wet.

Not related - New compass, 7 books by WW2 veterans about their time in the forces, 2 new shirts and a PC game (to keep me occupied for weeks on end as I save up for the wedding).

Mrs got: Heston Blumenthal kitched timer (cos her old one is crap), big box of choccies and a bottle of 1980 (the year she was born in) vintage Taylor's port, in handmade presentation box!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online