Bike with reverse?

Smitty
This post is 6993 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not sure about the XT.......but the Raptor's have a "lock-out" set-up, so there's no mistakin' reverse for ANY forward gears.

That takeoff scenario reminds me of a time once when I started my RD & it was actually running Backwards! :blink: ......dropped it into gear & kept rolling backwards.........kinda like having 6 reverse's! :P .......had to kill the motor & restart it to correct the prob........just another little idiosynchrosey of a Stroker.

Alan (LC) knows what I'm on about here. ;)

• Admin

Always remember seeing my mate on his Cagiva 125 thinking he was jack the lad do that and slam into the car behind him :lol:

And before that he used to have a RD which i had seen it happen on a few times too! :blink:

I emailed a yamaha store about it, and this is there reply:

This is obviously a mis-print on our website.The site has just been upgraded

to the 2005 models.I will have to talk to our I.T. guys.

But ive found it on 2 websites so far. Odd.

• Admin

Hehe.. dick heads... shame you didnt actually buy one, then it would have caused probelems :lol:

My cuz was after one, i'm straight road for now (in other words untill i can afford 2 bikes).

Seems like all yamaha's (local stores) used the same website to produce there pages, so all local ones around here were wrong lol.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online