most embarrasing biking moment

liquidcooled
This post is 6929 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

It's full of Homos I heard!  B)

Full would be right, aparently if you count all the people per square mile half of 'em are gay . That makes it the gay capital of England :o

The other half are heroin addicts :unsure:

NEVER go to Brighton :unsure:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Completely f**ked up a corner and ended up going straight on up someones drive and ended up on my and bkes side by their front door! :lol:

I did the same thing once.....only I went square into a huge rock that was buried in their front yard......stopped abruptly!.......only got the bike a bit dirty was all.....but racked my nuts hard on the petrol tank! :wacko: .....I was in a panic to get the bike started as I'd envisioned some mean old fart with a shotgun was gonna be out the front door, givin' me Hell for landing in his yard :blink: ......ended up being some long-haired hippie type with a smile on his face giving me hand in bump starting my flooded bike. :P

I did the same thing once.....only I went square into a huge rock that was buried in their front yard......stopped abruptly!.......only got the bike a bit dirty was all.....but racked my nuts hard on the petrol tank!  :wacko: .....I was in a panic to get the bike started as I'd envisioned some mean old fart with a shotgun was gonna be out the front door, givin' me Hell for landing in his yard :blink: ......ended up being some long-haired hippie type with a smile on his face giving me hand in bump starting my flooded bike. :P

:lol::lol:

Luckily for me I don't think anyone was home and the drive was gravel so we could hide any evidence of ever being there! :D

This didn't actually happen to me but I was sort of involved.

It was a sunny sunday and I'd gone for a ride with me mates. Ozzie on his Z250 me on me RD200 and Mick on his Z1R bringing up the rear. We'd been out for a couple of hours. Mick got a bit bored of sitting at the back, so he hurtled past and disappeared into the distance. About 5 miles up the road there was a left hand bend and as we approached there was this huge skid mark on the road and a hole in a fence. Ossie and me stopped by the hole and had a look. Lying in the field about 20 feet below was the remains of a Z1R. It looked like a plane crash - there was wreckage strewn all over the place. As we were looking down on the mess, Mick, bloodied with his clothes ripped to shreds was slowly pulling himself up the bank towards us. We ran down to help him and through his now visor less helmet mumbled ''Too much too young'' and passed out.

The jammy git got away with cuts and bruises and he even got the Z1R repaired.

Some of the bruises were inflicted by his Dad tho. :blink:

• Admin

And if anyone is wondering what they looked like, looked like they were from a benetton advert :lol:

specials2.jpg

OK i have had two

Once I was pulling up to work doing a nice bit of slow riding on my Cat and just as I was about to stop I see an orange so tried to avoid it but realised I was only going about 2 MPH and turned to fast and lost balance.......lol no damage done though.

Second was riding to work this january on a snowy morning. The roads where fine and I got to work fine untill I hit the car park which was covered so I thought right take my time but before I knew it the back wheel was stepping out my foot had slipped when trying to catch it and it went down but it landed on my brake lever snapping the bloody thing off!........lol

Once my mate was sitting on the back of his bike facing the back with his feet on the pegs and it started falling and he just sat there wit it falling over was funny as hell.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm off to brighton this saturday, hmm, maybe i will change the destination lol

no offence but with a handle like Tug...you'll have fun in Brighton :lol::lol::P

• 2 weeks later...

I got blown away by a hornet the other day on the way to work. I was trying to decide if a gap was big enough for me to fit through and didn't even see him coming. He just blitzed right past me. Passing my test 3 days earlier is my excuse. When we got to the dual carriageway I remembered what I was riding and came to the conclusion that as inept as I was, if I twisted my wrist I'd win. Any monkey can jump on an R1 and reach warp speed so I went past him as if he wasn't moving. I really ought to leave the story there but he did it again when we got back to the single carriageway. I'll learn filtering through traffic in good time, don't want to rush things or I'll end up in hospital or a box, neither are somewhere I'd like to be.

that happened to me on a 1977 rd250,after trying to do a u turn on a main doad and hitting the kerb,the bike leant to the right but i couldnt put my leg out cos my trousers were over the kick start "what's yours then? mine is as follows.........petrol station on the rd400, jump on bike, ready to start it..... and what's happened? kickstart up me trouser leg(bootcut jeans)! an i topple over :lol: felt like a right tit i did :lol: still dont know how the hell it happened. one of those stupid off days i guess"

Hello All -

By way of an introduction, my most embarassing moment - stop at a traffic light in France, went to put my foot down and it won't go. Tried again a couple of times as the bike toppled over with me under it. The bloody tie loops on my Alpinestars had got caught round the footpeg (tip - if you have supertechs make sure you tuck those bloody loops well out of the way). Bugger. Had to ride 500 miles home without a footpeg.

Closely followed by crashing on an IAM observed ride... :blush:

After taking a 10 year break from riding bikes ( got married, not allowed toys ) whilst shopping for a cheap used bike i took a GSX750f for a test ride, all went well till i got back to the blokes house, forgot to put my feet down and fell flat on my arse. needless to say i no longer wanted that bike cos it now had several new dents and scratches.

all went well till i got back to the blokes house, forgot to put my feet down and fell flat on my arse. needless to say i no longer wanted that bike cos it now had several new dents and scratches.

:crylaugh::lol:

I hope I'm not going to be posting on this thread too much but this weekend I had an even more embarassing moment than my previous one. I'd had a pair of oxford sport panniers fitted to my R1 to cart around my bits and bobs when travelling to Colne in Lancashire to see my girlfriend. I pulled over and got off my bike in quite a busy street to check my map since I'd never been there before.

I'm not a tall chap at 5ft7in so getting my leg over the R1 is a little worrying as it is, I can only just about touch the floor on both sides. now I'd just pushed the bike in a U-turn to go back the way I came and decided to mount up. Imagine my horror as my right foot got caught in one of the panniers. The stand was up so the bike came down on top of me making me look a complete arse in front of loads of people. Thankfully there was only a minor scuff on the engine case after I finally managed to pick it up, much to the amusement of all the onlookers.

Days like that I can do without!

• Admin

Thinking of Brighton it will be my first night out there for nearly a year!!! :blink:

OK i have had two

Once I was pulling up to work doing a nice bit of slow riding on my Cat and just as I was about to stop I see an orange so tried to avoid it but realised I was only going about 2 MPH and turned to fast and lost balance.......lol no damage done though.

Second was riding to work this january on a snowy morning. The roads where fine and I got to work fine untill I hit the car park which was covered so I thought right take my time but before I knew it the back wheel was stepping out my foot had slipped when trying to catch it and it went down but it landed on my brake lever snapping the bloody thing off!........lol

Once my mate was sitting on the back of his bike facing the back with his feet on the pegs and it started falling and he just sat there wit it falling over was funny as hell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

an orange.hehehehe :P . snow is dangerous

I managed to drop my old GPZ500S into the hedge at the front of the house and got completely trapped under it and couldn't get out. My fella was in the house wondering why I was beeping the horn, came outside and just stood laughing at me :lol: I was picking thorns out of my legs for weeks after that and there wasn't a scratch on the bike!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online