most embarrasing biking moment

liquidcooled
This post is 6929 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

what's yours then? mine is as follows.........petrol station on the rd400, jump on bike, ready to start it..... and what's happened? kickstart up me trouser leg(bootcut jeans)! an i topple over :lol: felt like a right tit i did :lol: still dont know how the hell it happened. one of those stupid off days i guess

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

on that same note, one day when i was getting the bus home from school, this supposedly cool guy was following behind on his kwak z250 and all the girls were waving to him etc. bus stops to let kid off and cool guy goes right into the back of the bus and headbuts below the window :lol: we near wet ourselves laughing. the girls suddenly didnt find him cool :lol:

Was getting off the freeway after work one day......after pounding a couple of pints of liquid courage :P .....then some dumbass cager decides to pull out in front of me! :blink: .....forcing me to go around him on the shoulder.....I pin-balled right off the guard-rail & put the XJ down right quick!.....picked it up right away & was gone before the cager had time to ask "Are you OK?" :lol::blush:

That was the only time I've ever put that bike down.....& the last time I drank TWO pints on the way home.....now I make sure & limit myself to just ONE :blush:

Even put a BulletHole sticker on the dimple in the petrol tank that my knee left in it! :P

MyMaxim.jpg

• Admin

Well mine was when i used to race motorcross. I had stripped and rebuilt the engine on my CR250 and just could get it started.

By now it was late in the evening and couldnt wait any longer for my Dad. So i decided to tow it, unfortunatly for me i was too impatient. So asked my Grandad to tow me down our lane.

However...

The bike started up no problem after about 20 metres, but my Grandad forgot he was towing me and just kept going!

By this time im shouting and swearing at him to stop, but he still hasnt realised and is still listening to talk fecking radio, about women with period pain.

I can see some of my girl friends walking down the road, and luckily in a way my grandad realised who they were and stopped to say hello. Now at last my grandad realised what he had done, waved out the window to me and decided to do a U turn. Dragging the bike on its side and pulling me down the road for about 5m before i fell off, and he just kept going for about 100m completely fecking up all the plastics and frame on my poor bike! In front of my dream girl and her mates...

I wanted to kill him!!!! :angry:

Not long after I'd bought the R6 I was out in "get used to my new toy" mode. Rush hour traffic and I tried to do a right turn - bars went too far and I couldn't twist the throttle. Cue a low speed topple with me pretending it was the bikes fault - I was staring at the fairing in a "what the fu..." way..... :lol:

lol oh dear! i gotta say some of those are much funnier than mine lol but here goes

just brought my vfr400r and rode it to school one day. put the disk lock on to keep her nice and safe. then after lesson i run out of school and get to my bike and see some of me m8s walking down, so i thought, oooo quick get on the bike and get riding so i can show off me 400 (this is before most people in me year even have cars so it was a big thing for me :D) anyway, i whack me helmet on in double time, jump on the bike and start pulling away and then CUNK! bike drops to the floor because im not used to the weight i had to let it go. and they all start laughing at me because i left the damn disk lock on it lol. although i still managed to ride away with the damn thing on 3 times after that, once breaking the spedo cable because i put it on the left side :S i just gave up and brought an immobiliser after the 4th time lol

Too many to mention

Here's some of them

Falling off outside me house x3

Forgetting to undo steering lock x2 :blink:

Getting sidestand spring stuck in ankle and falling over (still got the scar from that one) :o

Crashing into the back of me Dad's car. He stopped I didn't! :mellow::o:blink:

Showing off in front of girls at chippie - pulled a wheelie and fell off the back. :blink:

Trying to bumpstart a GS1000 with a dragging clutch and being dragged 30yards up the road before being dumped in a hedge :o

All these happened when I was young and daft. Nowadays I'm just daft :rolleyes:

• Admin

I can remember doing my CBT on a Cg125 i felt like i was inn walace and grommit! :lol:

Here goes, six of us out last summer, wednesday evening in Lincolnshire, i am at the back as norm, all lining up for a left hander and all of a sudden everybody brakes like buggery. looked to my right at some poor sod climbing out of a ditch. Anyway as good guys we stopped and dragged his thundercat out of said ditch, by which time his mates had arrived (Number of spectators now upto about a dozen). With everything now shipshape a glib 'you watch l'l drop mine spinning round' comment, and yes you guessed it lovely red R1 on it's arse! So the moral to the story is, you who get into ditches get your bloody selves out!!!!!!!

:D

Here goes, six of us out last summer, wednesday evening in Lincolnshire, i am at the back as norm, all lining up for a left hander and all of a sudden everybody brakes like buggery. looked to my right at some poor sod climbing out of a ditch. Anyway as good guys we stopped and dragged his thundercat out of said ditch, by which time his mates had arrived (Number of spectators now upto about a dozen). With everything now shipshape a glib 'you watch l'l drop mine spinning round' comment, and yes you guessed it lovely red R1 on it's arse!  So the moral to the story is, you who get into ditches get your bloody selves out!!!!!!!

:D

I do like hearing funnies like this. (unless i Insure them :cry2: .

The funniest i remeber we were all out in brighton the sun was beating down middle of summer. We had just give Chris Eubank some stick as he road around in his massive Jeep. My pal was getting realy cocky on his Gsxr 600. The pier was full of bikes and some bright spark had a suzuki banner in which all of them were gatherd. (kinda like a junk yard) However he pulls up next to a big line and within minutes 15 or so of the bikes were lying on the floor LEGEND !. Whilst i felt sorry i laughed for hours. The morale to this story SHI@ sticks together and will always end up on the floor.

Let me see...

1) Pulling up to a petrol pump (I was in a hurry cos I was late for work) and jumping of the bike before remembering to put the side stand down :thud:

2) Had to get to Brighton for an important appointment and there was a bloody blizzard outside. I left really early and rode really carefully made it all the way to were I was going, parked up switched off engine and then slipped getting off and knocked the bike over! Smashed the whole side of the bike and cracked the engine casing so there was oil everywere and I couldn't get home! :(

3) Completely f**ked up a corner and ended up going straight on up someones drive and ended up on my and bkes side by their front door! :lol:

And then there was the time....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online