this could also apply to drink drivers.

up.yours
This post is 4485 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Very real, this should be put on the TV at peak viewing times and not just aimed at teens, i have seen to many idiots on phones etc of all ages on the road. I feel really sorry for their victims,

Another good idea maybe like the french , I have seen this as a road sign

13165492151430340805Disabled Sign.svg.med.png

THE ROAD DOES NOT ALWAYS KILL YOU

Yes i agree....there needs to be MORE shocking TV advert on at prime time! and i think that as part of your car AND bike theory test you should first be shown a video like this followed by some real life photos of RTA's to show people if there gunna be a twat on the road then this is whats gunna happen!

When i was at North Devon College the main tutor on my agricultural engineering course was an ex farm safety officer, he had loads of slides of accidents he showed us as our first lesson, it makes you think before doing things i tell you,

But you will never stop these things happening, Basically it needs to be made an instant ban offence and big fines like drink driving , i think this year some police forces are issuing bans on the spot with a video link to a court for drink driving, the french have been doing this for years, i was talking to a guy one day in Roscoff and on the roundabout near his house one night they took away 12 licenses on the spot

• 2 weeks later...

That text must of really been worth it....

i honked at a van driver who was wondering over my side of the road,(busy on his phone) today.

boy was he offended, he pulled along side me at the lights , :crazy:

then drove through while they were still showing red. :wank4az:

obviously he hadn't reckond on me jumping out of my car as quick as i did. :hah:

good one Kev, I was up your way today at red bridge studios behind Morrisons. You far from there?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online