Any bike parts on your Crimbo list?

DirtyDT
This post is 4488 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ho ho ho everyone. Not too many sleeps left until that fat bloke squeezes down your chimney and visits your kids bedrooms in the dead of night - a bit worrying that!!

Has anyone put any bike bits on their list, or am I the only sad one? My list is nothing but bike bits with a new pair of shocks heading up the list.

Not being able to wait until Christmas I just treated myself to a NOS swingarm with the tophats and the 3 spacers. £50 plus postage, bargain as the tophats and spacers cost more than that on their own LINKY

What's on your list??

PS - Don't forget to keep your eyes on the Halfords website as they normally have a 50% off tools promo at this time of the year and it is worth looking at their professional range.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I don't really do Christmas anyway, although the Mrs does and keeps asking me for a list...

I usually go out and buy what I want, when I want it (and have the money, that is), so I'm a piggin' awkward bastard to buy for!

However, if I had a list, it'd likely look like this:

1/. Complete stripdown and repaint.

2/. New luggage, REAL leather this time.

3/. Waterproof reversing light (it's fecking dark round our new house)

4/. Brighter headlight (low power drain, if poss)

5/. Complete strip-down and replacement of any knackered parts.

6/. Machine guns, rocket lauchers, phasers, multi-phasic ablative (graviton or molecular) shielding and a machine that makes "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot".

Santa claus you c8=t, where me fcuking dragstar. I wrote you a fcuking letter. Been to see ya twice.

Ya 4 eyed geriatic bastard :madflame: ,, you forgot me fcuking dragstar. :bawling:

Santa claus you c8=t, where me fcuking dragstar. I wrote you a fcuking letter. Been to see ya twice.

Ya 4 eyed geriatic bastard :madflame: ,, you forgot me fcuking dragstar. :bawling:

Satan Santa sent me your reply by mistake i think. He forgot my Ducati as well.

981673-rude-santa-claus-showing-the-middle-finger.jpg

Pro bolt red bling for the R6

a 2010 R1 to street fighter

A medal for J Clarckson for saying what most of us think,

my shoulder to heal overnight so I can ride again.

the elves to come and powder coat my wheels

an anti pig gun

Satan Santa sent me your reply by mistake i think. He forgot my Ducati as well.

981673-rude-santa-claus-showing-the-middle-finger.jpg

i think we need to call round to Santa's. little gentle persuasion. (tucking fone, no spell check)

Been begging the Missus to pay for my DNA springer forks but she told me to play with the traffic! So i think its onto plan B............?