Stoke spinal rehab unit...just giving !!

Beanz
This post is 4525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all.......

Just sharing this with you all as fellow bikers we never know when we may need help from these guys :)

https://www.justgivi...m/Corrina-Hynes

Well what can I say.......

It all started with a winning raffle ticket for a trip in a glider, personally that is my worst nightmare as I hate heights and have never flown for the reason that I think only birds should fly and was planning to give it away. After sharing the news with some friends, one bright spark came up with the idea to sponsor me for doing it, so peer pressure it is and the challenge has begun.

The glider flight will take place after Christmas/New year at the London Gliding Club (Dunstable) and I can go at anytime and don't have to book, so I will choose a clear/visable day to go and do this.(photos will follow).

My choice in donating the money to Stoke spinal unit is very personal to me, they have helped me with constant physio over the last few months and are continuing to help me with hydro and various other physio sessions after a spinal eruption which left me in a very bad way pre/post surgery to the point of being told I may never walk again.

With the help on ongoing physio I am able to do the things I love and the simple things we all take for granted.

Thank you :0)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey love, glad to hear your still up and running! I think its a great idea of doing this as a fund raiser and for a good course too.

How do we go about sending the money? are you gunna do it via pay pal?

Hey love, glad to hear your still up and running! I think its a great idea of doing this as a fund raiser and for a good course too.

How do we go about sending the money? are you gunna do it via pay pal?

Hey :)

I am getting there, still having physio but I am back to work now after 5 months off :)

I did put a link in first post

https://www.justgiving.com/Corrina-Hynes

Just giving charity page, Spinal unit helped me so much and still are and also it is full of fellow bikers that have had offs too :(

Thank you :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online