And So It Begins,,,,, Mini Bike

2 Wheels
This post is 3758 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, work on the wee bike has come to a total standstill,,,,due to the christmas season doing things,,,,, hopefully ill get more done over the holidays.

I did however get all stainless steel nuts and bolts for her. These are for the frame only,,,, ill get more for engine.

They look a bit gray but thats cause there in the bags.

CamPhoneBike004.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, work on the wee bike has come to a total standstill,,,,due to the christmas season doing things,,,,, hopefully ill get more done over the holidays.

I did however get all stainless steel nuts and bolts for her. These are for the frame only,,,, ill get more for engine.

They look a bit gray but thats cause there in the bags.

CamPhoneBike004.jpg

i was getting worried that you'd thrown the towel in for a moment pat,

glad your back with us,

and by the way the grey look is because your still useing that shit camera ,it's out of focus too. :razz:

Got her wee whees back this evening,,,,,,, great job done on them again,,,,, ill have ta get spraying !!!

MiniWheels001.jpg

theyre tiny :hah:

Indeed they are !! :eusa_dance:

I edited last post for ya Paul.

Great use of the British unit on measure there!

[sales rep] Um excuse me sir but how big are your wheels so we can get you the right tyre?

[2 wheels] 330ml budweiser

;)

Got her wee whees back this evening,,,,,,, great job done on them again,,,,, ill have ta get spraying !!!

MiniWheels001.jpg

Guest xj600mon

i have a few mini cross parts in a box in the shed infact you can have them if you want just sat here doing nowt free of charge just pay for postage two new bar risers still in the wrapper throttle cable and throttle bodies but no twist grips with them top and bottom yokes brake calipers like new a new nobbly tyre brake discs coil pack cylinder head and bolts etc if want them like i said pay for the postage there yours just having a clear out before the winter project starts :idea:

• 3 weeks later...

Back at it again !!!

Got nothing done over the holidays but hope to get cracking now.

New bearings

MiniPics003.jpg

i have a few mini cross parts in a box in the shed infact you can have them if you want just sat here doing nowt free of charge just pay for postage two new bar risers still in the wrapper throttle cable and throttle bodies but no twist grips with them top and bottom yokes brake calipers like new a new nobbly tyre brake discs coil pack cylinder head and bolts etc if want them like i said pay for the postage there yours just having a clear out before the winter project starts :idea:

Cheers for the offer sir,,,,, think i have everything but let me dwell on this for a while.

Footpegs

MiniBigBike007.jpg

Sidestand

MiniBigBike008.jpg

Even wheel spacers got painted

MiniBigBike009.jpg

Wheels Primed

MiniBigBike005.jpg

Wheels painted,,,,,,the threads and bearing holes were smeared with vaseline,,,,, so easy clean-up when the time comes

MiniBigBike006.jpg

it's coming together nicely pat,

them photo's are a lot sharper too, not perfect , but sharper. :hyper:

I've realised Kev,,that the pics were turning out crap because i was going too close with my phone. Tis better to stay back a bit. Small parts have to get close.

The light is another factor,,,,,,,,,,, oooooooo im full of excuses !

I see nothing wrong with them photos Kev lol must be your eye sight thats fuzzy lol

Looking good tho Pat! not much left to be done now tho im guessing?