hi/help

This post is 4549 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello everyone my bikes a sachs roadster with a yamaha virgo 125 cc twin v. i am haveing a problem with starting the bike things i ave done

check plugs for spark

remove carb and fully cleaned

check all pipes or hole rips

put new plugs in

then i fitted it all back together got the bike to tick over a little bit but no revs then i notice it was only the rear engine working .so i removed front engine spark plug no fuel getting into it so i removed rocker cover to make the valves was working and there loads off compression so i put that back together then try to start again but nowt again can anyone help me .

does any1 no wheres best place to get parts from thanks again andrew

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome andrew, best post in workshop mate, as there posts are buried quick, due to lots of new members,, ,, take the float bowl of the offendind carb,,, and see if fuel running in,, ,, then choke jet, then pilot jet,,, elimination dear Watson,,,, :grin:

Welcome andrew, best post in workshop mate, as there posts are buried quick, due to lots of new members,, ,, take the float bowl of the offendind carb,,, and see if fuel running in,, ,, then choke jet, then pilot jet,,, elimination dear Watson,,,, :grin:

no shit sherlock! :spin2:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online