blue spot calipers

mark wigan
This post is 4525 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A proper intro in the new members area would be nice, as for blue spots they all have the same fitment apar from the late radial ones fitted to R6,s and R1,s and they wiull be obvious too see they do not fit

Most of them will fit I would go for gold spots my self as they have better pistons fitted, if you are offered blue spots with a transfer tube they are off the early Thunder Ace which are Okay but may need rebuilding.

thanks for the replys i have bought some calipers with the transfer tube i think thundercat but they wont fit due to where the bleed nipple is on the side . it catches the fork leg so it cant be mounted on fork ?thanks mark

thanks for the replys i have bought some calipers with the transfer tube i think thundercat but they wont fit due to where the bleed nipple is on the side . it catches the fork leg so it cant be mounted on fork ?thanks mark

Blank off original bleed nipple, then use a banjo bolt bleed nipple?

Like one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=banjo+bolt+bleed+nipple&_sacat=See-All-Categories

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online