Mod 2 passed

Georgiev
This post is 4480 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I'm happy to share the news - I finally passed my Mod 2 test.

And a quick question : Am I entitled to ride a bike bigger than 125cc before i actually receive my full license? That's in case I manage to find a new bike for me in next couple of weeks.

I tried to find any related publications online, but didn't find anything useful.

Thanks

Georgi

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well done Georgi...good work :thumb:

Thanks Paul.

neversayday: It was Direct Access, but the question was if it is legal to ride bigger bike before receiving the driving license back from DVLA.

Hi Georgiev, firstly .......Congratulations!

As for your question, the answer is YES you can now, as the holder of a Full motorcycle licence, ride any machine you care to. When you passed your MOD 2 test, the examiner will have given you a Pass Certificate, which will prove your entitlement untill your full licence arrives from the DVLA. The fact that you are not in receipt of the actual licence document does not lessen your entitlement to use your full licence status. I'll say that again Full licence status........don't that sound great! Well done, be lucky & ride safe.

Thanks Paul.

neversayday: It was Direct Access, but the question was if it is legal to ride bigger bike before receiving the driving license back from DVLA.

then congratulations to you, and jump onboard as big a bike as you wish

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys,

I'm already on board. Got my bike 2 days ago. ... Not Yamaha though. I really like XT660z Tenere the 2008 model, but sadly it's beyond my budget. I got a BMW F650GS.

I sold my YBR so I'm not Yamaha owner anymore. Hope you don't mind if I keep reading/writing in the forum.

Fair play to ya sir on passin.

Post an chat away,,,,,,, some day youll have a Yam again.

ps. on the motorway isnt the greatest of places to be gettin used to your new bike. Pick a few nice quiet back roads !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online