Renewal time

WRpaddy
This post is 4531 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Morning.

Its time to renew my insurance, could anyone reccoment me some companys to try as I can't get a quote under £800 which it silly money for a 125.

Im 19 still on a provisional with 1 years rideing, so who's been good to you/your sons?

Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well I've just got off the phone to Carole Nash, and have done a great deal with them, even managed to get Agreed Value Policy, on my DT125 too (cheers Drewps) so I'd suggest you give them a try, 0800 804 7952. Hope this helps.

just quoted me £1146..... i don't think so haha

Wow, thats pretty bloody steep that, theres a couple of young lads in here about your age, might be able to put you on to someone. I think my lad, who's your age was with Bike Sure, and his was about £350 third party fire and theft, but that was for a 100cc scooter, and to be fair they looked after him well,( courtesy bike, legal side, ) when some drunken, pratt of a woman decided to wipe his bike out.

It is haha. Managed to get it down to £669 with their sister company.

Going to call MCE back now and see if i can get them to beat it..... Doubtfull but worth a try

Paddy

Aye always worth a try, btw, if you tell them you garage it, make sure in the small print that it doesn't have to be garaged every time you park up at home, ie, 3.00 in the afternoon, I paid an extra £30 quid on top to cover my arse, so even though it's garaged at night time, it can be still parked on the road in the daytime, and will be covered still. Good luck.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online