where the fuck is jim

up.yours
This post is 4533 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

dunno up.yours, not seen him since he offered to rechrome the jawa fork legs, from what i remember he was having a lot of trouble with his phone and internet

I miss his Royal Barkingness too. Sent him a couple of PM's but no reply. Mind you, I would ignore me too if I could!!

I hope he is OK, and if he is, I still say we go and camp in his garden until he posts again.

We all look alike mate.

I saw the picture, drew a dodgy tash on it and it ended up looking like me. Spooky eh!!

just in time for Halloween!

I miss his Royal Barkingness too. Sent him a couple of PM's but no reply. Mind you, I would ignore me too if I could!!

I hope he is OK, and if he is, I still say we go and camp in his garden until he posts again.

Hasn't anybody got a mobile number for him? I woulda thought he'd have been in before now, am hoping he hasn't had a tumble or owt, his craziness is sorely missed :crazy:

Hasn't anybody got a mobile number for him? I woulda thought he'd have been in before now, am hoping he hasn't had a tumble or owt, his craziness is sorely missed :crazy:

Blackhat must have his number, someone needs to give BWJ a call just to see.

Come on Jim, where are ya?

Come on Jim, where are ya?

tried to fone jim , no answer, rings thru, no voice-mail, . i had a mate vannish like this,,, turns up he was banged up.. :eusa_think: ,,,

And the site is slow to open for me,,, i can"t open threads, it take ages,, all my other sites are quick,, is thier summat up on here, thats why i cant reply often, :pumpking:

tried to fone jim , no answer, rings thru, no voice-mail, . i had a mate vannish like this,,, turns up he was banged up.. :eusa_think: ,,,

Oh dear. I hope that isn't the case!!

And the site is slow to open for me,,, i can"t open threads, it take ages,, all my other sites are quick,, is thier summat up on here, thats why i cant reply often, :pumpking:

I have 30 Mb broadband and mine hangs due to "d1.openx.org" A PITA at fast BB speeds so how many people aren't bothering with slower connections?

I use Firefox and have turned off third party cookies, it runs a lot faster now.

Tools>options>privacy

Clear cookies (This will log you out of this site) un tick "Accept third party cookies" accept and then log back in.

. i had a mate vannish like this,,, turns up he was banged up.. :eusa_think: ,,,

The only time I've felt 'banged up' is in here wi you lot - fukin mental hospital :babyha:

Not completely lol

who's got the keys for the medicine cabinet ?

I think Kev had the keys last. That probably explains a lot and last time I looked the cupboard was bare!!

Just read your other post, sorry to hear your bad news.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online