Diet advice

mervin
This post is 4462 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This woman is 51

She is TV health guru Gillian McKeith, advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet high in organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements.

image-5-for-gillian-mckeith-gallery-587667139.jpg

This woman is 51

She is Nigllea Lawson a TV cook, who eats meat, butter and desserts.

I REST MY CASE

nigella-lawson-415x289.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

To paraphrase someone off a recent episode of "Come dine with me"..............................."She has a lovely pair of personalities". Nigella I mean.

Even more surprising if you look at her dad!!

This woman is 51

She is TV health guru Gillian McKeith, advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet high in organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements.

image-5-for-gillian-mckeith-gallery-587667139.jpg

This woman is 51

She is Nigllea Lawson a TV cook, who eats meat, butter and desserts.

I REST MY CASE

nigella-lawson-415x289.jpg

yes indeed, nigela can have some pork, perhaps a good portion of my pork sword

ha ha ha , i dunno about the diameter of there apertures i think its pot luck, some skinny ones i porked had an undercarriage like that of a donkeys yawn or should i say a wizzards sleave or perhaps loose as a clowns pocket, i remember one in particular she was a very slim chick i was astounded to find down there something that was like a melted welly, but judging by the grid on gillian mckieth i would be inclined to think she is as tight as a tiger, you know the one tight as a mouses ear !!! muhahaha muha muhahaha

Remember my fisrst one like a mouse.

Turned out she was more of a Hippopotamouse

• 2 months later...

fat titties? isnt that what tats are made of? I prefer my woman to come with boobs, and a nice rounded figure, not fat, but smooth and curvy.

Rather that than get my dick stripped of its skin in some lass that cant help but stab me in the ribs and balls with all those jagged edges.

Be like havin it off with a yew tree branch.

tbh, aslong as it has long hair and tits im not too fussed, who hasnt porked a few chubbies eh?

no matter what they look like if they fart in bed they're out, end of... only i may fart in my bed... (Laura you dirty bitch...)

front botty farts are funny,and off putting.

hands up who can carry on after one of those, im in hesterics after one of them.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online