RIP Marco Simoncelli

pilninggas
This post is 4537 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah. I knew it was bad news as soon as I saw his helmet skid across the track. The fact that they did't show the crash also made me nervous... and then when they cancelled the race....

RIP, Marco. What a fantastic character and racer. The series will miss you.

yeh very sad a week after his best podium position in moto gp,so much potential edwards had no chance to avoid him with marcos bike coming across from the right it was one of those accidents you just know its going to be bad.

rip

Just seen the vid on you tube, terrible.

Fantastic rider who was and would have been as big as lorenzo and rossi! Qualifying will never be the same and nor will the start of any race! He was the one who luaghed at health and safty to a sertain extent which made lorenzo and those alike say he was dangerous (which he was now and then) but he did it in a way that made us love him! we all like a rogue and it just so happened to be a poodle headed spanish bloke! lol

RIP Marco our thoughts are with your family and race team!

Yeh" was watching it live on sunday [ tv] I had money on rossie [ for a podium] So wen crash first happened, i was focused on rossie, then seen replay, was sickend at impact, ,,,

Black Tiger [ forum member] was there at sepang, he phoned and said it was bad , yeh the atmosphere at track,

r.i.p simmo"