Look What I Got

2 Wheels
This post is 4533 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

To make a long story short,

I was at the bottle bank a few weeks ago and this fella pulled up,,,got talkin and he was gonna dump this wee bike.

I asked was is fooked and he said Think So, its been lyin in the back of the shed for years.

So in the end i put the bike under my arm and through it in the back of the jeep.

A week ago i had a quick look at it,,,,,, cleaned main jet roughly,,,,blew out the air filter,,,,got it to spark,,,,,fueled her up and HEY PRESTO she roared into life. Thats all i did with her since, put it away and havent looked at it since.

I dont really know what im gonna do with it,,,,,,,,, will i fix it up or what I dont know yet.

I only took it off the fella cause he was gonna dump the little stroker,,,,,,,,,, mabey i should bring it back to life eh !!!

But if i did what then, sit and look at it,,,,,,, its not like i can bring it on the road like,,,,,even though she's a fast wee fooker 30mph easy.

Anyway here she is,,,,,,, tis one of them mini dirt bikes,,,dont know what make or anything,,theres no stamped markings or anything on it,,

PhoneCamera003.jpg

PhoneCamera005.jpg

PhoneCamera007.jpg

PhoneCamera006.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Carboard dave will sort ya pat,,, he"ll sqeeze another 10bhp outa her,,, :babyha:

I did take a quick rub to her with a wire brush,,,,2nd pic,,,,the expansion pipe and the swing arm,,,,,,looks like it might clean up pritty good,,if i go down that road.

Mabey i could fix her up for the wee wan for her to learn to ride on when she's older,,,,,,the wife would never let that happen, but there are ways of getting arround the wife.

If i put a YAM sticker on it will ye let her stay on the forums B):lol:

looks like some fun pat, fetch it to squires and well have a blast round the campsite :)

:D :D Ridin down the road on the fazer with mini bike strapped on the back,,,,,,,,would be great crack flyin round the campsite on it though

Cool!! i'm gonna pick up one of them for my young'un.

He's turning 4 in december, do you think with stablizers it could work.

looks like some fun pat, and well have a blast round the campsite :)

Exactly the 1st thing I thouht of too......Bitchin' little camping toy! :thumb:

i picked up 2 of these a while back too and done the same thing to get them going but its gettin a place to run them without

folks complaining, i ended up passing them onto my mate as they were just taking up space but aye they are fun

:)

I've decided am gonna do it all up,,,,give her a new lease of life,,,,,eh !!!

;)