mod 1 test next sunday

daveye
This post is 4418 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey you guys hee hee

well i officially have my mod 1 test next sunday at livingstone for 8.15am wow cant believe the time ive to sit it heh feelin a bit nervous thinking about it but i feel i know i can do it

Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Off ya go and nail it first time

Good luck B)

Aye good luck Dave you'll be fine mate.

hey DT as much as i am emabarresd to say this beleive me when i say i'm gutted...here goes... i somehow slept through my alarm and woke up at 8am...the time my test was at so i royally fuct up..still need to pay for the test and such and rebook it.....cheers for all the good luck wishes an stuff though guys....now let the slagging commence...............

Dafty Dave

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh shit :eusa_doh:

aye actually it is a memory mattress lol, i waited up til i watched the clock on my phone set itself back to 1am then set my alarm for 5.45 am and just never heard the futter. either that or i put it off myself but i know i wouldve got up so im blaming the phone for not working as its happend before

Well, what can I say Davie-probably lots, but I know you'll feel bad enough

Drewpy will post you one of his Brian Blessed alarm clocks

up yours up.yours lol

wasnt lazyness it was a complete mishap/fuckup/curse whatever i was gutted this morning and still am but anyway...theres always a later appointment hopefully

dont beat yourself up about it , it's only money, :eusa_think: good luck on an early re-test.

oh, iff you want to , you can pm me your number and ill keep ringing you(not in a gay way) on the new test day.. :biglaugha:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online