my mum comes here

mozzy
This post is 6987 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So what's mozzy's new bird like? And how does she compare to her predecessor?

the first one is a mate of mine,she was before mozzy came on the scene,shes ok,a very strong minded women who likes things done her way and yesturday???????????? the new one??she more to mozzys age, dosnt put on the pressure .i dont think its right to pass judgement, as ive only seen her once and that was only for 15-20 mins,but she seems very quite,compared to the first one,,hes happy.thats means she must be doing something right,,?????????? :D:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Ya again

Calne bike show is the 16th July. It fills the town centre with all sorts of stuff.

This year there is supposed to be a mass meeting of the scooter club, thats wot the organiser is saying.

2000 bikes last year

Hi Ya again

Calne bike show is the 16th July. It fills the town centre with all sorts of stuff.

This year there is supposed to be a mass meeting of the scooter club, thats wot the organiser is saying.

2000 bikes last year

Hopefully I'll make it this year Derek. Weather was terrible last year.

And your avatar had stopped working so I've uploaded a new one for you.

Hi mozzys mum

I got a scoot too, well it's like a cross between a scoot and a bike really :)

well actually it's nothing like either  :rolleyes:

but it's called a scoot :unsure:

hi suzi

mines 100% scooter love. i manage to get about 65 mph out of it so it aint too bad..and i love it just the same,

hi suzi

mines 100% scooter love. i manage to get about 65 mph out of it so it aint too bad..and i love it just the same,

it is a pile pf shit

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online