films

liquidcooled
This post is 6988 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

anyone been to see any good ones lately? i'm looking forward to watching 'meet the fockers'. looks a good laugh :D i've always enjoyed films with dustin hoffman in

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Seen that one not too long ago Alan.....you'll probably like it.......pretty damn funny. :D

I think somebody needs to make a REAL Biker film........none of this dubbed in BullSh*t that we've seen in the past few years. :rolleyes:

Maybe a spin-off of sorts from the old flick Time Rider........where a guy rides through a time portal into the Old West during the 1800's...........Scares the Sh*t outta everybody just from the sight & sound of his 600cc Thump. B) .....Only the new flick should have a whole pack of outlaws ride into a town in the Old West on BigBore 'Crossers! B) .....Now I'd pay good money to something like that! ;)

• Admin

I thought that Meet the Fockers was allright, but it was just the same gags over again from the first film :unsure:

RAY is definitely on my Must-See list. ;)

Jamie Foxx has turned out to be a pretty good actor........liked him in Collateral with Tom Cruise.......Good Flick ;)

I never realised he was originally a stand up comic  :unsure:

Oh Yeah......My fav is when he played "Ugly Wanda" on In Living Color with the Wayan Brothers.........Funny Stuff! :D

• Admin

Yeah i dont think we got that programme over in the UK, wasnt that also the show that Jim Carey started in?

Yep......the very one. ;)

Carey's another good one.........just seen Lemony Splickett's- A Series of Unfortunate Incident's..where he plays 3 different parts in this movie.....

A True Master of Adlib. B)

I may be a bit behind the times :tearhair:  cos we got to wait for the dvd's to come out over here (so we can watch it in English)

Just saw catwoman, just got to go and assessories.  Great.

thats why people do illegal copies. (for our pleasure) some acquantices of mine do very good copies and at 3 quid each it s steal even films that are still in the cinema :offtopic:

We can get the chinese video in the cinema one's but they ain't much good. <_<

Down loadin's a none event as we are on wy fi & the connection wouldn't be stable enoth over the time needed.

So if they are good um's ;)

We migth be talking ;):eusa_shifty:;)

If you want to see something a bit different, and you don't mind reading subtitles (or you speak French), I can recommend

"The Very Long Engagement"

which is doing the rounds at the moment. Very good IMHO.

Try it for something different ..........

Stormy

• Admin

We did....it was on Sky One in the early 90's.

Come on i was wearing flouresnt socks and a shell suit then, i was probably out roller booting or something equally crap! :mellow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online