insurance

Insurance man
This post is 6720 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Every office has them. If you have climbed everest she will have done it in a faster time juggling!

Some insurance companies will do it because she was named on the policy. However this is not standard practice. If she was to change company for example at renewal (if they put her price up) and she decides to go to tesco they will not give her the NCB. In effect its a way of securing the business for a couple of years (perhaps).

Thanks for that l was just curious, at the risk of boring you, my mate has got a zx10r (Tosser don't know why he didn't by an R1) anyway he is 40 with three years no claims and is paying 580quid will you be quote him even though the knob has a crappywaki

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks for that l was just curious, at the risk of boring you, my mate has got a zx10r (Tosser don't know why he didn't by an R1) anyway he is 40 with three years no claims and is paying 580quid will you be quote him even though the knob has a crappywaki

thanks

I will not do it my self however as I am in the "TRADE" if he calls 08700 713000 this is Virgin Bikes Insurance. Ask to speak to Bev. If he mentions he knows me (Ryan Hancox) then they will offer a hopefully competitive quote. They have not let me down yet.

I will not do it my self however as I am in the "TRADE" if he calls 08700 713000 this is Virgin Bikes Insurance. Ask to speak to Bev. If he mentions he knows me (Ryan Hancox) then they will offer a hopefully competitive quote. They have not let me down yet.

Thanks mate i will tell him and let you know

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Posting pictures of me and my buddies without permission is out of order :pissed-off:  Especially when your not showing my best side ;)

your ass

my renewal is due in June i'll ring then and see if you can beat my £100 year  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

expect a call from me soon i have only 1 month 6 days till i can be unleashed onto the roads on my improved tzr! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just renewed my insurance was with the "Quote me happy" people. Not a chance. They don`t understand what your saying cus the call centre is in India. So they couldn`t find my Acumen Cat 1 alarm. So no discount for that. They wanted £1300 to renew!!!!!!!

So I gave MCE a call they advertise in MCN, in the back of the for sale section. They quoted me £611.

So I bit their hand off.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online