insurance

Insurance man
This post is 6720 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As we all know insurance time is just round the corner. (hopefully we will get no snow).

Whether you are a fair weather rider or a hardcore winter winder i can try and help.

I work for Yamaha Insurance Services, and whilst i open myself up for abuse I will try and help everyone out for a better insurance deal by calling me on

08700 747374. (ask For Ryan)

We cover new and used Yams and i give my word if you quote my name and this website you will not be treated as a number.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Posting pictures of me and my buddies without permission is out of order :pissed-off: Especially when your not showing my best side ;)

I've just had the renewal through for me car £289 fully comp. I went on the interweb to see if I could get it any cheaper. Morethan definitley live up to their name £655.00 :blink::o:huh::unsure:

Cheap Insurance !  :hail: On any new & used Yamaha Bike all hail insurance man.

Ask for me on 08700 747374 i will not my my forum buddies down

(i swear on the secret powere ranger code)

my renewal is due in June i'll ring then and see if you can beat my £100 year :P

• 4 weeks later...

Is it a multi-bike policy? - RD 350 LC and SP1 (yes, its a Hon*a, but it THINKS its an LC ,....it wheelies, is watercooled and makes a lot of noise :P ) Both fully comp too.

What excesses are there on each bike if it is.

Does it allow temporary additional vehicles so I can ride / hire / borrow a different bike? ( Footman James don`t as they write their own plans via Axa)

Do they do a `classic` discount for me manky old 350 LC ?

Will it cover the LC on an agreed value ?

Current cost is £ 324 fully comp.

Paul.

Independant Financial Advisor

Is it a multi-bike policy?  - RD 350 LC and SP1 (yes, its a Hon*a, but it THINKS its an LC ,....it wheelies, is watercooled and makes a lot of noise :P ) Both fully comp too.

What excesses are there on each bike if it is.

Does it allow temporary additional vehicles so I can ride / hire / borrow a different bike?  ( Footman James don`t as they write their own plans via Axa)

Do they do a `classic` discount for me manky old 350 LC ?

Will it cover the LC on an agreed value ?

Current cost is £ 324 fully comp.

Paul.

Independant  Financial Advisor

We can give riding other bikes on a third party only basis. Providing acceptance to certain criteria. The best thing i can recommend is for you to call us 08700 747374 so we can take full details and look to see what we can offer.

Hi, a women in our office has been telling me all day that her and her husband both have a car each, but both cars have been registered in her husbands name. He now has a no claims bonus of five years on one vehicle and four on the other. They have swapped one of the cars into the womens name and he has transfered 4 years worth of no claims onto her, is that possible? i am curious because this women talks bollocks from 0730 until 4.30 everysingle bloody day!

:D

Hi, a women in our office has been telling me all day that her and her husband both have a car each, but both cars have been registered in her husbands name. He now has a no claims bonus of five years on one vehicle and four on the other. They have swapped one of the cars into the womens name and he has transfered 4 years worth of no claims onto her, is that possible? i am curious because this women talks bollocks from 0730 until 4.30 everysingle bloody day!

:D

Every office has them. If you have climbed everest she will have done it in a faster time juggling!

Some insurance companies will do it because she was named on the policy. However this is not standard practice. If she was to change company for example at renewal (if they put her price up) and she decides to go to tesco they will not give her the NCB. In effect its a way of securing the business for a couple of years (perhaps).