New to site!

Sianny
This post is 4576 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all! How is everyone? I need some help please!!!

I have a Yamaha YBR 125 55 plate. I went out on her tonight and everything was fine until on the return journey home, i tried to put her into fourth gear and she just wasn't clicking in. So i reduced her speed and put her into second gear fine and then back up into third but when i tried again to put her in fourth it wouldn't go in. I have managed to get home safely and she is going down gears fine and into neutral but will not click into fourth. Can any one help to shed some light on this problem and how i may go about fixing it please.

Many Thanks

Sianny

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Sianny and welcome to the YOC, It might be better if you use this part of the forum to tell everyone who you are and where your from THEN ask your question in the "WORKSHOP" section of the site, people can (and will) get grumpy if you don't ask the questions in the right order, ie I'm new now help me! Some one will have a fix for your problem just ask in the right place. :jossun: