Please can ye find me.........

2 Wheels
This post is 4554 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The biggest Umbrella you have ever seen ! I mean big Big BIG

I want it to cover over this county I live in,,,,, its been raining an raining for so long now i cant even remember

the last dry day we had.

So if ye find one Big enough send me a PM,,,,, i will return my address to you and cover the postage involved.

Many Thanks

Pat

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb::patty:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Pat, with all that rain you're getting,I'd be more inclined to be looking for an Ark mate ;)

Maybe you'd be interested in one of these bad boys?

imagescawdcllq.jpg :crazy:

same here pat i think we have had one dry day,mind you i do live in manchester :jossun:

I feel yer pain Pat!

Poor wee Honda thinks Ive forgotten about it!

In meantime, my new job means I've resorted to travelling on something called a 'bus'.

Weird contraption, don't think I like it....

Mabey if i borrow the "Melinium Dome" off the Londeners,,,,, at least that would cover my house and surounding area.

I worked on that Dome when it was being built,,,,,we done all the pipe laying for water, sewerage etc, etc.

I think ive been out on me bikes 3 times in sept,,,,,,, that for me is not good,,,my brain will go soft.

its been poor here too at the foot of the pennines Pat, but at least we had a heatwave the other week (that was weird) and went to work on the bike 4 times last week, this weekend is bad though, Scotlands been bad for most of the year too :crazy:

Quite weird weather at the min. We had great weather here for a while recently - enough for Rihanna to whip her bangers out in the middle of a field!! Then the heavens open & it hasn't stopped for days.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online