Stamford Biker Meet ...

Seven
This post is 6922 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just to let you all know there is a meet up in Stamford in April starts at 10am and its at the Danish Invader Pub on Empingham road.

So if you up for it please let me know,or put your name below at the moment there is about 30/40 bikers coming. :D

On the day we will meet up,have a chat and a drink then go for a ride out,got a route set out 40/50 miles in total,then back to the pub for another chat then do what ever you fancy :blink:

Weather permitting and bodies turn up it shold be a great day... ;)

Any of you in :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry it on a Sunday 3rd of April 2005....  :rolleyes:

Oh go on then, I'll do my best!

I'm only in Market Deeping, so not far fer me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Yeah for some reason they still keep sending me 3 catalogues through, and of course the special offer ones :o

They do do some cheap stuff, i got my micron paddock stand from them, with the erm my brain has gone, the bits you screw onto the swing arm? Cant think of what they are called, and anyway was cheaper than M&P just for the stand B)

Yeah for some reason they still keep sending me 3 catalogues through, and of course the special offer ones  :o

They do do some cheap stuff, i got my micron paddock stand from them, with the erm my brain has gone, the bits you screw onto the swing arm? Cant think of what they are called, and anyway was cheaper than M&P just for the stand  B)

They're called bobbins ;) Hope your brain comes back soon :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online