oldie newbie

druidsam
This post is 4577 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello everyone, im sam, i ride a 98 thundercat and a 84 XS400 and live in bonnie scotland where the roads are twisty and the weather is usually crap , see you all on the forums

..........................Sam

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC Sam, best roads in the world in bonnie scotland but weather is F****ing awful.

Welcome to the YOC Sam, best roads in the world in bonnie scotland but weather is F****ing awful.

But it gave us battered mars bars so Scotland still gets a thumbs up from me :thumb:

Welcome Sam - are there still druids kicking around those glens??

Welcome sam " where"s you from? and thats the worste summer ever,,, :madflame: cold now for a run, hardley got out in september, bah ,,,wheres my humbugs,,, :frosty:

theres still a few old druids like myself knocking about :lol:

im in whitburn, so have easy access to the borders where the traffic cops are understanding :eusa_angel: , and can be in glencoe in about 1 1/2 hours if i dont stop for a pee or a fag

i didnt use any of my bikes much this summer as im unemployed and cant afford the petrol, and cant find anyone daft enough to give me a job, i can get interviews easy enough, but having been diagnosed with MS a few years back sort of puts people off, but im still reasonably fit and active so will keep on looking

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online