Insurance

Insurance man
This post is 6990 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:huh:

As we all know insurance time is just round the corner. (hopefully we will get no snow).

Whether you are a fair weather rider or a hardcore winter winder i can try and help.

I work for Yamaha Insurance Services, and whilst i open myself up for abuse I will try and help everyone out for a better insurance deal by calling me on

08700 747374. (ask For Ryan)

We cover new and used Yams and i give my word if you quote my name and this website you will not be treated as a number.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've spoken to Ryan on the phone a few times cos I'm on my 2nd year with YIS.....and he always looks after me when I'm switching bikes!

Hi Ryan....this is the Welsh guy here that always takes the piss out of you for being a Power Ranger!

Guys....if you're looking for insurance speak to Ryan. And yes they insure Hondas too! Even my Gay One! :lol:

• Admin

I will give you a call in a few weeks Ryan as i will be home then, and my poor bike isnt insured! :o

• 3 weeks later...

can you help with us poor sods that have been banned? i got an SP50 on the motorway for doing more than a ton and got a 7 day ban, 18 months ago, lots of co's won't cover me!

andy

Sorry for it taking so long to reply. Give me a call on 08700 747374 and i will have a look.

if its not the guns its the dam :photo2:

got mine due in a couple of months Ins Man..i'll give you a ring around about then, make it sub £100 and we have a deal ;)

i can only but try !

it's £106 atm with 9 years NCB..so i'd be expecting it to go below £100 on a 13 year old bike :P:lol:

:huh:

As we all know insurance time is just round the corner. (hopefully we will get no snow).

Whether you are a fair weather rider or a hardcore winter winder i can try and help.

I work for Yamaha Insurance Services, and whilst i open myself up for abuse I will try and help everyone out for a better insurance deal by calling me on

08700 747374. (ask For Ryan)

We cover new and used Yams and i give my word if you quote my name and this website you will not be treated as a number.

Hi Ryan will be phoning you on Monday. Got offered a great deal on new R1 trading in my R6 already with YIS so need to talk things over and see what's what.

Ta Ed (Mad Irish Bird) :D