I should've gone to B&Q

vic-fzr600
This post is 4580 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey folks!

Was in Belfast recently, had some time to kill so headed to local bike dealer.

Oh my god.

Think I need to sell a kidney cos I've seen so many nice new toys it's crazy.

Crafty bugger salesman saw me drooling over new Yams & homed in like a heat-seeker!

Had a gorgeous new White R1 & a nice black/White R6 sitting, the bugger is trying to tempt me with test rides.

Why do we torture ourselves!! I should've went to B&Q instead.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Vic - think I did the same thing en route back from Aughnacloy last week . Saw the white R1 - very tasty indeed - along with a brave few others. Have to admit though - also saw some nice BMW's too (I'm sorry, don't mean to swear in a Yamaha forum :P ) .....

Did you see the R6 that they've had painted? Hints of the anniversary colours about it with black areas - very nice indeed! Though salesman did inform me that a limited edition is coming out in full anniversary livery.... Lol

Did you see the R6 that they've had painted? Hints of the anniversary colours about it with black areas - very nice indeed! Though salesman did inform me that a limited edition is coming out in full anniversary livery.... Lol

No .... It was hard to see anything through the tears as I was leaving empty handed ......

As for the acronym BMW .... Mmmmm, not exactly what I would like to get my hands on but whatever floats your boat, up.yours !!!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online