Show us yourself!

N_Tart
This post is 6984 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In reply ter Mozzy's mam, aye it is near Bishop Auckland, bout ten miles away.

An as fer lookin a bit naughty,Well I seem to get that a lot. an you know what they say about the book an cover.

Gentle giant really. :D

• Admin

When i find an internet cafe which doesnt have the usb ports disabled i will show you a lovely pic of me, actually there must be one on here somewhere :unsure:

• Admin

Well i always wondered what you look like gaz! :lol:

Anyway heres a lovely pic of me a few days ago, on a 3night scuba trip off the reef around the whitsunday islands in australia. The pictures a bit shite as the camera was in its waterproof housing and the lens was wet, but im sure you will get the jist. ;)

scuba.jpg

Tell you what Alex, that photo is a suprise,cos what with your avatar an all I just keepthinking of you as Bat man :blink:

omfg, i thought the exact same thing when i saw alex's pic lol! freaky. are you really batman with a haircut?!

p.s has the delite post button dissappreared or was there never one? cant seem to find mine! :eusa_think:

• Admin

Of course im batman! B)

Cant you tell by the black lycra! and no im not mistaking the neoprene wetsuit!

I was wearing a shorty wetsuit which only actually goes to my knees and elbows, the rest really is lycra... :lol:

(Its stinger season B) )

Come on you must have seen a pic of me before that! Anyway heres another then where i look NORMAL :lol:

DSC02772.JPG

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online