my £250 dt125r

neilmanns
This post is 4602 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

here she is, a steel at £250 although the only probs are a dodgy hand paint job (the log book says red and white) and it on a Q plate reregigistered in 1993 so dont know the exact year of manifactur any way here she is

KGrHqFjcE4oMO0e5qBOS37lnY48_12.jpg

with a 1985 honda mtx125 and a 1990 suzuki dr125 like goin back in time lol

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

speek soon peeps

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yeah gonna be a good and long project as this is my only ride to work and i dont fancy walking the 30mile trip lol will keep posted on this as got a lot planed for it, also does anyone know where i can get a hpires rear fender and rough price plz

cheers neilmanns

well out of the 3 i know which one i'd choose :biglaugha: £250? thats cheap all day long.... easy get your money back in bits :hyper: best of luck with it fella,keep us posted :spin2:

well, just fitted a new clutch to the dr in the pic and ask how much he was gonna sort me out, he said i could swap tyres with him as im doin a bit of green laing only prob is there pirrelli scorpions bit and chunky but on road you can feel every bump and i do a daily 30mile trip so i dont think they will last very long lol any advice or preferacy's would be handy

neilmanns