hey all

neilmanns
This post is 4601 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey guys and girls

thought id drop in and say hello, new here just got my bike i wanted but never could afford, a dt125r, i picked her up for £250

1 month tax and test went straight through the new mot, only probs is a dodgy spray job and its on a Q plate but hey what can you do,(pics will be in the offroad section) im from essex (harlow area) and do a bit of greenlaning on sundays with a few other 125's, im a mechanic by trade atm im working in a indoor gokarting centre in north london.

speek soon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC B)

I lived in Waltham Cross,,,north Londan for about 4 years

you got a DTR for £250,,,,,,,,,whats the world commin to,,,,,,these are great bikes,,,,,,,why i wonder is there price so low these days ?

EDIT: anyone any ideas ?

I lived on Sumners farm, the posh part, apparently. Brockles Mead was just down the hill towards Kingsmoor, I seem to remember.. Worked in "the cross" and "the abbey" at different times.

Did you check the bike to see why it was a Q plate? I guess stolen/recovered. Was it a pain to insure? Just keep your eyes open on evilbay for a straight frame and V5 on evilbay and transfer the bits.

The DTr's are well respected in the forum and, for a lot of us, it's a stroker so that is another bonus :D

it was stolen and recovered at some point and na just changed it from my magesty 125 same price but could only get 3rd party :(

i grew up in "the abbey" lol to be honest i dont care its a Q plate still my DT lol and i love it, any idea what these do restricted ?? im gettin 60 in 5th and go into 6th an just sitts there a 60 - 65 mph ?? havent checked any thing yet, only thing changed is the main jet it has a 240, theres a massive hole in the tail pipe and the guy must of upjetted to compensate for it lol but hey ho lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online