up close and personal

liquidcooled
This post is 7022 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

to a sheep! whilst out dualsportin on the klr i encountered a flock of sheep being moved from one field to another half a mile up the road. not a farmer in sight, no dogs etc. then i noticed the sheep at the back had got caught in a cattle grid! so i thinks i'd better try and lift it out being the kind sole that i am. let me tell you something, sheep weigh a fooking ton! how pete does it i don't know :lol: anyway so i had to lift its legs out which thankfully weren't broken and try and get it off the cattle grid. i eventually found the farmer at the other field and told him about it and why the hell did he have them going over a cattle grid?! coont didn't even say thanks :rolleyes: the trials and tribulations of a klr owner B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Alan, was you attracted to the sheep for other, questionable reasons :blink:

No wonder the farmer didn't thank you :D

Alan, was you attracted to the sheep for other, questionable reasons

:lol: no at all mate i just don't like to see animals suffering. i tell you what though the sheep wasn't half pleased to get free! i thought i was in there

:farmerjohn::love-struct:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online