proof!!

liquidcooled
This post is 7004 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well that about settles that score! ;)

But then again, it tends to put the target on my back doesn't it? :D

I think Pete just likes to razz me about it, for the pure fact most of my hair isn't the lovely shade of Gray like his is.........Yet! :blink::lol:

I think Pete just likes to razz me about it, for the pure fact most of my hair isn't the lovely shade of Gray like his is.........Yet! :blink:  :lol:

I admit to having coloured my hair on a few occasions in the past. Unlike you though Scott....who denies it. You bad egg! :lol:

I've been around enough colourant to know the difference...so you're not fooling me. B)

You are actually greyer than I am! :o

Word! B)

I think one of these days I'm gonna put an end to all this Hair BS.....

& post a pic of me after I shave it all off & look like KOJAK! :blink::lol:

The only down side to that would be that I'd have to replace all 3 of my bike helmets! :unsure:

They're not Chins Alan, they're my wifes thingies, I can't keep em away :blink:

• Admin

Thinking of haircuts wish i had the cd with me of my haircut i got in China!!!! I looked focking bald!!! They had used thinning scissors all over my head, and my hair on the sides was longer than on top... it was so funny, luckily only took a few weeks to grow out :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online