sad day today :(

kishan
This post is 4226 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

How can people drive a "wing" and feel superior?

I was at Box Hill a loooooong time ago and a wing went to go around a mini roundabout that was on a camber. It ground out on its side, both wheels came off the ground and it fell over. Not good.

OG - You are a bad man.

Its the only bike I can scrape a peg on as it's so low! Like I said previously, I'm no hero!! :shakeno:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Im going to be getting a honda 250 after the first of the year from a friend of mine. Just needs brake service and a new tach and it will be ready to ride. That will be my commuting bike around town while the Yam400 im rebuilding will be the show bike around the area.

Can't wait to see some pics Kishan.

Its a Honda thing,,,, almost like a hog thing,,, :crazy:

They made dull unexiting bikes , but boasted reliability... - C.Moor " what 250 is it,, a cb,,,,? :biglaugha:

yeh kirshan " the yams are in the blood thing,,, i ride Kawasaki" s now,, but i love DT"s, :jossun: , in any size, i"v had em all 125/175/250/400.

They made dull unexiting bikes , but boasted reliability...

yeh kirshan " the yams are in the blood thing,,, i ride Kawasaki" s now,, but

Aye John, ive been a honda fan for years, had lodsa them,,,,,, aye they are dull to look at but ya gotta hand it to them for the reliablity end of things.

Me last yan cocked up 78 thou before i sold it,,,,,,,,i only ever checked valves once,,,,,,it needed no shimes at 35 thou mils.

There is something about the "Yams" though,,,,,,,once ya have had yan,,,,,there always in your mid,,,,,,me first bike yas the uncle's honda 50,,pile of shits,,,, followed by a Yam 125,,,,,,used ta ride it in the fields an da roads,,,,no cops where i came from in the days,,,,,,they were the good years. ! please bring them back !

Kawakers,,,,,, some good bikes they brought out,,,,,Z750,,,,,,an of course your widowmaker,,,,,a 2 stroke genious invention.......

Bikes bikes bikes,,,,,,,sur there all good

Kishan,,,,, yere b da pics of da nw horse,,,,,,,,stop ridin da yoke,,an take a photo :D

I was lucky enough to be around when the Gold Wing first came out, it wer'nt all fairing and king and queen seat, as they are today, as nice as they are. but give me one of these anyday, a mate of mine bought one brand new in 79, banged a sidecar on it and rode for about 6 months on 'L' plates, till he passed his test,( you could in those days,) his was exactly the same as the one in the pic, but black and gold, now apparently its in bits in boxes somewhere near Thetford.

goldwingq.jpg

got ride of my yamaha aerox100 and part exchanged it for the piaggio typhoon125

internet pics:

2011-Piaggio-Typhoon-125-1.jpg

3413_1.jpg

2011_Piaggio_Typhoon_Scooter_125cc.jpg

Specs:

Power: 9.65 HP (7.1 kW) @ 8500 rpm

Torque: 8.2 Nm (0.84 kg-m) @ 7500 rpm

Engine type: 1 cylinders, 4-stroke, Single

Cooling system: Air cooled

Max speed: 65mph

thanks all, what do people make of the figures blow for a 125cc twist and go?

Power: 9.65 HP (7.1 kW) @ 8500 rpm

Torque: 8.2 Nm (0.84 kg-m) @ 7500 rpm

max speed :65mph

Plans:

fit LED blue side light bulbs in headlight

fit performance H8 headlight bulbs that is brighter than 35W

change tax disc holder to a carbon pattern tax disc holder

change of plan to above ive been told changing the airfilter will make the piaggio engine run rough so wont be doing that and been told changing the rollers wont make it any faster so thats a waste of time :)

• 11 months later...

Guys i have just seen Kishan had an accident yesterday on his scooter, a car did a U turn while indicating left in front of him , Heis suffering a badly bruised wrist and arm , and a damged bike , but is otherwise ok i believe , I a sure you will join me in wishing him a speedy recovery and hope he will be back on the road again soon

Get well soon kishan!