sad day today :(

kishan
This post is 4252 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all today is a sad day i offically wont be owning a yamaha no longer as i have part exchanged my aerox100 for a piaggio typhoon125 2011 model :( so i am gonna be on the search for a piaggio owners club but who knows in the future i may return to the yam family. I have had a lovely time on here and gonna miss not being a yam owner but i will still pop along and see how everyone is doing.

I however do have some aerox100 parts up for sale if anyone on here owns one and wants some after markert parts which is below

* clear tail light lens and clear rear indicator lens = £20

*carbon pattern tail light lens = £15

*left hand side mirror = £30

collection only i am based in middlesex harrow if local i will drop them off to you, all the parts above is for a 2004 aerox100.

pm me if interested or contact me on [email protected]

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good luck Kishan.

I don't have a Yam, at the moment, but am determined to stick around just to annoy people.

that's something you got right for a change dirty :spin2:

you'll see the light kishan, so don't stray too far or you may not find your way back :razz:

Just because you no longer own a yam doesn't mean you have to leave this forum. as i recall i seen some on here that own other bikes as well and there is a section on this forum for non-yam bike talk as well.

only Jking mate....... :razz:

no worries, my skin is a lot thicker than that.

Yeh Kishan " stick around, we"l miss you welcomes to the newbee"s , your the inisiator of the club,,, :prince:

as discussed at the YOC weekend. you ARE a legend, we just haven't told you yet.

Yeah absolutely no reason not to stay in touch on here just cos you are Yam-a-less. To be honest, if I'd have disovered this forum before I got my DT I think I'd have joined anyway before I do enjoy the banter and friendliness on here. Funny enough, I've never joined the Goldwing forums and nor have I any intention of. Too many Wing riders have that superior attitude on the road and maybe I've got that mental block that thats how the forum would be as well.

Yeh Weimie" I"v heard of the Honda Cb 750 club forum , Their a dull lot :eusa_snooty: ,, no banter & jokes are frowned appon ,,,,

But then four strokes were dull in the 1970"s :biglaugha:

..................... Funny enough, I've never joined the Goldwing forums and nor have I any intention of. Too many Wing riders have that superior attitude on the road .................................

How can people drive a "wing" and feel superior?

I was at Box Hill a loooooong time ago and a wing went to go around a mini roundabout that was on a camber. It ground out on its side, both wheels came off the ground and it fell over. Not good.

OG - You are a bad man.

aww thanks guys touching after seeing everyone's comment i will stick about guess your right dont matter if i dont own a yam no more yam runs in my blood :) plus cant turn my back on you all :)

not got the new bike home yet still got the aerox100 sittin i nthe back garden but aint risking it by going out on it when its waiting to be part exchanged so will update you how the new bike is when i get it home :)

Welcome, welcome, welcome, Welcome, welcome, welcome, Welcome, welcome, welcome, Welcome, welcome, welcome, Back

Good man Kishan,,, stick arround,,,,,,sur where else would ya be goin ! eh.

Report back on the new bike, and giss a pic of her too,,,