hi all

andnez
This post is 7032 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the Forum Andy.

As the flag would portray.....I'm just a Bleedin' Yank from the Great Pacific NW. ;)

Been ridin' Yamaha's long?

• Admin

Alright mate glad to have another new user aboard!

Well im from a little shitey town called Steyning, which is about 15mins from Brighton.

At the moment though i am a nomad and have no fixed abode, currently travelling round Australia. B)

Well im from a little shitey town called Steyning, which is about 15mins from Brighton.

:o Steyning? Just down the road from me! I'm in Sompting nearly as shitey as Steyning. I went to Steyning Grammar school too (many years ago :unsure: )

Oh and welcome Andy :welcome:

Hi andnez

welcome, l am new as well (Couple of months). I am from a small village near Barton upon Humber (Humber Bridge). Life gets pretty wild up here, we had a bring and buy sale in the village hall the other day complete with a Tombola stall bet you southerners can't compete with that for excitement.

:D

• Admin

:o Steyning? Just down the road from me! I'm in Sompting nearly as shitey as Steyning. I went to Steyning Grammar school too (many years ago :unsure: )

Oh and welcome Andy :welcome:

Oh my god!!!! :o

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online