Yamaha XT125r - How do you use the digital dash??

TheAngryTramp
This post is 4588 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Guys,

Just got a pre-owned yamaha xt125r as my first bike. I cant for the life of me work out how do use the digital dash. Obviously you have the blue mode button on the left side handlebars but I cant work out how to change the time or do anything like that. I mean what modes does it have?? Is there an owners manual I can get to show me how?

Also this bike was stolen/recovered and the previous owner had to rewire all the ignition and stuff. After purchase I've realized that my horn doesn't work. However after fiddling with the blue mode button, the horn started working again, until i fiddled some more with the mode button and now its stopped working. So is there a feature with the digital dash that disables the horn? Or is it probably where the previous owner has re-wired it wrong and just by chance the horn works when in a certain mode on the dash???

Thanks,

Tom

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oooh , the horn cant be switched of just by going through the modes on the speedo, its a bit complicated i know . My lad has an XT125R and he say you keep pressing the mode button until its on time and then you hold it down until it flashes, then keep clicking the mode button until the time is correct.

I cant see someone re wiring the speedo for any reason except to alter the mileage as i would suspect it would be just a plug in unit, even then if the plug has been cut all the wire colours should correspond.

Cheers TTB

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online