Squires ride out - 3rd September 2011

DirtyDT
This post is 4588 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ha" dirty" i made it home,,,, , bike ran great.. a total of 948mls over the wkend,,,, great to meet u. & the usual lost/ running out of fuel episode. on ride-out,, :biglaugha:

Ha" dirty" i made it home,,,, , bike ran great.. a total of 948mls over the wkend,,,, great to meet u. & the usual lost/ running out of fuel episode. on ride-out,, :biglaugha:

Always nice to meet great, genuine, people mate. Cynic and I got rained on for about 50 miles but not too bad. Don't forget to check that bearing/big end/small end noise.

John and Pat set off into the sunset togther

Good vid ya got there Drewps,,,,,,,,, we did indeed set off into the sunset,,,,,it was nice weather all the way up.

Squires Cafe to my front door is 332mls,,,,, minus the ferry of course. (2 hours)

We stopped at Scots Corner,, John fueled up,,we had the craic for a few mins then parted our seperate ways.

I took the A66 heading for M6 and was in Carisle in an hour. John was on the A1 for Edinbouragh.

Glad ya made it home John with your dodgy sprocket bearing.

My back tyre is compleatly fooked.

Good pic of the gang there OldGit.

Good vid of us leaving the cafe too DirtyDT

That video was great, bang goes the ozone layer over Yorkshire,

Global warming ! , well bring back 2 strokes and bring it on.

TTB

Good vid ya got there Drewps,,,,,,,,, we did indeed set off into the sunset,,,,,it was nice weather all the way up.

Squires Cafe to my front door is 332mls,,,,, minus the ferry of course. (2 hours)

We stopped at Scots Corner,, John fueled up,,we had the craic for a few mins then parted our seperate ways.

I took the A66 heading for M6 and was in Carisle in an hour. John was on the A1 for Edinbouragh.

Glad ya made it home John with your dodgy sprocket bearing.

My back tyre is compleatly fooked.

Good pic of the gang there OldGit.

Good vid of us leaving the cafe too DirtyDT

just glad you boys made it back in one peice (except for the tyre)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online