USING YOUR HELMET

Mallory1
This post is 4482 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Here in Ireland. we must be a right friendly bunch. i would rarely not get a response. i'm a regular nodder. i nod everything, bikes shooters mopeds cars trucks bicycles aeroplanes boats, 'you know' the usual.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since I turned by bike into a streetfighter I have become invisible to 95% of other bikers, I still nod, wave, flash, shout, but they still can't see me. SOB SOB SOB.

Or is it like driving a german sports car? 911 turbos can wave to anybody if their feeling kind, 924 can only wave to other 924s or MGs.

• 1 month later...

Welcome D,sentry " most nod/ wave,, except some Hogs, mopeds are reluctant too. gold wing crowd are a bit uppety :eusa_snooty:

i got ignored twice to day,

ignorant fuckin pair of bastards, i hope they both have starting problems in the morning , it'l serve them right,

the pair of twats,

do they know what effect ignoring people have on them ,

well,,, this is a perfect example....

well , thats my rant of the day over.

I nod to all bikers, sometimes compliment a nice bike if stuck at light.

Cab Drivers usually get the finger though.

HOW TO: Nod in london.

Side nods will start a fight/race if its a teen on a 50cc.

Frontal nods/waves to everything else.

I nod to every biker regardless of bike or size, however whenyour on your own tootling along and a massive crowd of bikers come around the corner say 20 of them for example, do i nod franticaly like im having a panic attack as they all pass me? or nod once to the first rider? or nod a few times? or not bother nodding at all? it's all very confussing if you ask me :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online