50cc v 1200cc

up.yours
This post is 4621 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

mate at work came in this morning , smile from ear to ear.just passed his bike test while i had a week off .

i was wondering who's the bandit was in the car park.

well done i said , but are you allowed one o them,

oh, yer cos i took mi test on a 600cc and got me direct exess or whatever,cor fuckin hay ,say's me.

now just one question , why the fuck have you parked it in my parking bay.

oh ,erm , so you'd see it when you arrived , i couldn't bloody miss it , it's bright yellow,

Then came the stupid challange ,do you wanna race say's he, yes says me , where to say's he , my house say's me.

now bearing in mind my rd is in the garage, so im on the yamaha passola 50.

he has 1150cc more than me.

so from the car park we're off.it's a sprint to the bikes , unlock start up and go, (mine wasn't locked ) :)

any how when he finaly got to my house i had a cuppa waiting for him .. :rolleyes: never under estimate the raw power of a 50cc passola. -_-

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well actualy , what i didn't mention was that i told phil to block him in , just before we clocked out,

which ment he had to go back in the mill and ask him to shift his car, :lol: :lol: , upstairs for thinking. :thumb:

There is a moral though.....

A couple of years ago me and some mates rode up to Skye, I was on a 660 single, they were on a 1400GSxR and a 1200 Bandit. After laughing at me for choosing such a stupid bike to ride 300 miles there was a challenge, and they offered to wait for me when they go there.

I got there half an hour before them.

Why?

Longer range in the tank (less stops)

Comfy (didn't 'need' to stop)

and I'm a better (read safer & smoother with good observation and anticipation) rider.

I was also the only one walking normally to the pub that night.