New (still) Belgian guy.

This post is 4602 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I was browsing the net in search of a wiring diagram for my '06 TDM 900, and I ended up here.

I had never heard of this forum and I thought I'd give it a go.

I am an active member of lestrixeux.fr which is a TRX850 dedicated forum, so I know that making a proper presentation is always nice before asking for help.

And so here goes.

I'm 47, Walloon (French speaking Belgian), I've ridden bikes my whole life.

I wish I could say all of them were Yamahas, but come to think of it, as I have owned something like 30 bikes ranging from Ducati to Moto-Guzzi, and from Honda to Kawasaki, it would be pretty sad for me if had never had a look somewhere else.

So, here's a picture of my pride and joy, the bike I'll always keep no matter what, a bike so rare and yet so gripping, I named the Yamaha TRX 850 :

3gdd7.jpg

This is one I bought, stripped entirely and made to my taste, but I finally sold it as I couldn't bring myself up to sell the original one who is MY TRX.

30713478.jpg

I'll spare you the pictures of my TDM 900, because it as at the moment in quite a pityful state...

The bike has recently catched a tree branch that fell off during a storm.

The branch totally ruined the front of the bike, exploding in the same time the contact and immobilizer (reason for which I'm looking for the wiring diagram).

I bought all the parts necessary to bring it back to life, I just need to start the engine (which I'm quite eager to hear running as I bought the bike never having heard the sound of the engine...).

Well that's it I guess. ;-)

(no smileys here ?)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A 'Walloon', Brilliant. I need to use that term next time I'm speaking to my counterpart (he to is a French speaking Belgium).

I'd like to say welcome, but I've been here so little lately I feel I should make a new introduction myself !!

Great bike and nice intro.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online